This kit encourages kids to think about animal conservation on a community and global level, providing ideas on how to get involved. Best suited for ages 5-10.
This Toolkit contains:
- Moon’s Messenger, by Virginia Kroll & Zuzanna Celej- this is an enchanting and mystical story about a young girl who travels the ocean with a turtle and learns about the negative impact that humans have had on animals and the environment, but realizes that she has the power to take action and make a difference.
- Activity Guide- includes stories of the For-Purpose Kid characters that champion this cause, fun games and activities, ideas for discussion relating to the characters and the featured book, as well as 5 Things your kids can do to help animals in the community and around the world. A great way to interact with your kids and talk about meaningful topics in a kid-centered way.
- Origami Animals- not only will your kids enjoy endless hours of fun folding and creating animals from beautiful paper, but they’ll learn about the ancient origins of origami from Asia.
- Turtle Charm Bracelet- your child will love “wearing” the turtle as a reminder to treat animals and the environment with kindness and respect.
- Commitment to Action Card- this will be a handy reminder for your For-Purpose Kid to stick to their plan of being kind & doing good- plus it will be a great conversation piece on your refrigerator!
- Surprise “goodies” that may include stickers, magnets, buttons, temporary tattoos and/ or kindness confetti (these vary by package) to mix in a bit more fun for the kids.