Protecting Our Environment
Kids will discover ways to protect the environment now and for the future with this toolkit, for kids ages 5-10 years old.
This Toolkit contains:
- Seeds of Change, Planting a Path to Peace, by Jen Cullerton-Johnson- this book tells the inspirational story of Wangari Maathai, a woman who grew up in Kenya and became the first African woman, and environmentalist, to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Activity Guide- includes stories of the For-Purpose Kid characters that champion this cause, fun games and activities, ideas for discussion relating to the characters and the featured book, as well as 5 Things your kids can do to protect the environment. A great way to interact with your kids and talk about meaningful topics in a kid-centered way.
- VAPUR (BPA Free) Portable Water Bottle- this colorful and foldable water bottle is great for kids and families on the go, plus it will cut down dramatically on your use of plastic bottles, one of the biggest threats to our environment today.
- Earthly Seed Paper- this paper will not only plant seeds of beautiful wildflowers in your garden, but will plant the seeds of “do good” intentions in your kiddos!
- Fun Foam Picture Frame- a fun photo frame that your kids can use to display pics of them doing good in the world!
- Commitment to Action Card- this will be a handy reminder for your For-Purpose Kid to stick to their plan of being kind & doing good- plus it will be a great conversation piece on your refrigerator!
- Surprise “goodies” that may include stickers, magnets, buttons, temporary tattoos and/ or kindness confetti (these vary by package)